Jesus said: “Let the children come to me!” Calling all St. Stephen children from 3rd GRADE to 8th GRADE!!! Join Joyful Noise, the parish children’s choir! Our goal is to bring youthful, beautiful music to our parish liturgies through singing and ringing!! We practice every Wednesday from 5:30-6:30pm in the church. Please consider this blessed ministry to our church! No one, young or old, ever regrets time spent growing closer to, loving and praising the Lord!
Joyful Noise – Choir Expectations
Rehearsals are from 5:30-6:30pm in the Church. Please drop off and pick up your child on time as we have other choirs/organizations that are utilizing our space.
- Please be on time for all rehearsals, Mass, and services
- Please use the bathroom before coming to rehearsal – we have such a short time to work together so we need every minute!
- No gum, food, or drinks for rehearsals or Mass/services
- Absolutely NO playing the piano or other instruments without permission
- Respect our rehearsal area with your mind, body, heart, and spirit as Jesus is truly present with us there residing in the Tabernacle
- Pay attention to the Music Director throughout the rehearsal and at Mass
- Respect ALL who are participating in choir including the children and adult volunteers
- Listen, Listen, LISTEN!
- Sing, Sing, SING!